Enforcing Judgments in California and Other States. At no cost to you.

CALL 888 749 1137

What We Can Take

When you assign your unpaid court judgment to our company, we are able to go various avenues toward getting you paid. In the past, those and and various other items have been taken, to satisfy judgments like yours.